[Public-List] New Alberg owner and member of the association

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jan 4 09:13:11 PST 2016

Tim,

Very happy for you.  So glad to hear that Rob Alley found the right person
for Nevermore #219.
With some TLC and the guidance that other member's of the association can
provide, I am sure
that you will be able to make her a beauty once again.

Look forward to seeing you on the water!

Jonathan

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 12:04 PM, Gordon Laco via Public-List <

Jonathan M Bresler
Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD