[Public-List] New Alberg owner and member of the association

Jay Davenport via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jan 4 09:31:02 PST 2016

Welcome to the incomparable Alberg 30 Association, Timothy. Will you be attending the annual dinner on Saturday in Stevensville? It is a good place to meet Assoc members. I am a cruiser, rather than a racer, but I look forward to meeting you. Best wishes for the 2016 season. Jay Davenport
Revolution, A30 #526