[Public-List] Chainplates

Randy Katz via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Jan 26 15:18:49 PST 2016

My reply back to Jim re: his message below:
-----------------------------

Hi, Jim,
Many thanks for your note. I'm a little unclear re: the aluminum though. Do
you have a photo?

My question is did you use the alum. only for preventing bolt pull-through?
Or were they (on both sides?) a supplement to the knee, so they pressed
against the underneath of the deck, providing support that way too?

Great to hear from you. I appreciate it!
Randy
Everett/Seattle WA