[Public-List] VHF, DSC and GPS

GLENN P via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jan 25 21:43:13 PST 2016

   My garmin chart plotter had nema capacity , which was very nice as i
   could integrate GPS and separate AIS vessel tracking on the chart
   plotter, or on a big digital screen on the bulkhead.  Nowadays you
   could send everything to your iPad!
   I also had one of the horizon vhf units but didn't like it at all.
   Never could transmit without some kind of squelch kicking in.  Never
   did figure out how to resolve that.
   Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App