[Public-List] Strengthening Soft Bulkheads.

Jeffrey via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Jan 28 14:42:35 PST 2016

I have used penetrating epoxies a fair bit, including Git Rot. The trouble
I'd see with this approach is that you never really know how well the epoxy
penetrated, how far it spreads, or how much strength it adds, if any. For
me, it never seems to go very far, so you end up drilling lots of holes.

Once the laminate is removed, you'll know for sure if there's much real
damage. You'll sleep better replacing the bulkhead if that's what's needed,

I would anyway,

Jeff

Seagrass. #116
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
http://sailboatseagrass.com/

<http://instagram.com/jfongemie>

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 5:24 PM, Michael Connolly via Public-List <