[Public-List] Strengthening Soft Bulkheads.

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jan 29 07:28:23 PST 2016

No, alas it¹s not that simple.  SURPRISE is an apres #400 boat, so there¹s
no metal trim band and she¹s got the moulded in toe rail/mini bulwark
sectioned joint.  The trouble is a combination of decayed bedding in the
hull to deck joint itself, years of sail track bolts working, and unbedded
cap rails over it all which have become very thin due to decades of
aggressive sanding.

Thanks Americo...