[Public-List] Introduction and Standing Rigging

Jonathan Adams via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Jul 5 07:18:41 PDT 2016

If you get to me off list (jreadams6 at yahoo.com) , I can send you an article with all the measurements. One of our members had a Norseman fitting work loose after many hears. He managed to keep the mast up, and put it all back together, but a bit of a scare - fan of the loctite.
Here is the total wire length.
Jonathan

|  1/4 SS 316 1x19 Wire  |  150’  |
|  3/16 SS 316 1x19 Wire  |  80’  |