[Public-List] New Owner for an old Alberg 30

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Jul 7 07:16:34 PDT 2016

Bill,

Welcome, good to see you on the list.
Which hull number are you getting from Nova Scotia ?
I ask because the list of items that should be checked varies based upon
when the boat was made.
For example:  Constance, #262, had one of the three original 1/2" thruhulls
replaced before I got her.
Replaced the other two over the winter that just past.  That is an
absolutely critical item if you have the
old 1/2" thruhulls.

Jonathan

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Michael Connolly via Public-List <

> Bill,
> Welcome. You will find this public list and the Ablerg 30 Group fantastic.
> Funny thing as I was just on the Cape Dory web site because I am listing
> my 1971 Typhoon for sale. I noticed your posts about moving up to the
> Alberg 30. You will indeed make your 30 a sharp boat if you do the same as
> for your Typhoon.
> Michael #133

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262