[Public-List] New Owner for an old Alberg 30

David Fay via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Jul 7 05:43:17 PDT 2016

Hi Skeep,

Welcome to the world of Alberg 30s. I too upgraded from a Typhoon to an Alberg 30, just last Fall. I haven’t got up the nerve to sell my Typhoon yet though.

Which Alberg 30 did you buy? (When I was looking for an A30 last year, I obsessively made up a spreadsheet of every one that was advertised publicly, so yours is probably on my spreadsheet.)

Are you planning to start a blog for your A30? I hope so; I enjoyed reading your baggywrinkles blog.

David
Alberg 30: 1967 Blue Teal #284
Cape Dory Typhoon: 1975 Chomeur #1037
Children nowadays are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food and tyrannize their teachers.
― Socrates