[Public-List] Summer Cruise

Jonathan Adams via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Jul 12 17:29:17 PDT 2016

Hello All,
I just wanted to get something out on the list regarding the summer cruise. It starts at the summer Rendezvous, and goes for a week, We are heading north on the Bay - Jellies are bad this year! David Cooper has put together an agenda which has been shared with the folks coming. Right now I have the following names on the list:
Laughing GullCookinSookieRevolution - JayGendarme - I need to send you the tentative detailsRiddle's - Maybe for some days. They need to get out.
Can you let me know who else might be interested ? Did I miss
JonathanBest to contact me on jreadams6 at yahoo.com for a quicker response.