[Public-List] Question on removal of sliding hatch on 1977 Alberg

Bill McCoy via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jul 15 06:35:59 PDT 2016

After exhausting my limited knowledge of basic cabinetry I would like guidance on how I might remove the sliding hatch cover on my Alberg so that I might work on the teak surface in a protected environment which is not 100 degrees.  I have removed the forward "turtle" protective cuddy yet cannot determine where the secret notch is which will permit me to extract the sliding hatch.

Skeep
Hull #614