[Public-List] new owner hull #216

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jul 15 11:36:17 PDT 2016

Matt,

Congratulations on the "new" boat!   There are wonderful, have #262 myself.
Have the same issue with the icebox hatch access through the bridgedeck.
Don't have any suggestions about how to stop it will retaining the opening
hatch.

Am thinking about redoing the icebox and closing off the bridgedeck access.
Perhaps it will be replaced with a skylight bedded in 4200.

There are a couple webpages you can look at while waiting for others to
respond
https://alberg30maintenance.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/ice-box-rebuild-on-alberg-30-pandora-8/
and
https://alberg30maintenance.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/ice-box-rebuild/

Where are you located ?

Jonathan

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 2:24 PM, Matt Parker via Public-List <

>    Hi,
>

>    I have just bought a 1967 that was rebuilt (before I bought her). I am
>    finding that water is coming in from the deck opening for the ice box.
>    It is driving me nuts. I cannot stop rain from finding its way in. Any
>    suggestions?
>

>    Matt

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262