[Public-List] How to unsubscribe from the A-30 list--can we make it tiny bit easier to find?

Michael Grosh via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Jul 30 16:18:07 PDT 2016

George, i think you are too much a gentleman. I think a periodic airing
of your redneck self would do a world of good.

This whole internet/cyberspace thing seems to create a class of people
who, just are not right-that is, on the internet. I am positive people
who appear to be nutjobs internet wise are very, very nice in person. I
admit, I am guilty too. Perhaps what we have here is a failure to
communicate.  The real world seems to be related only on the fringes.

Michael Grosh