[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 3312, Issue 1

The Rochets via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Jul 31 12:20:21 PDT 2016

Thank you for the reminder, George.

To put it in a positive light, it is such a joy to read postings that do not include the entire digest, which sometimes includes the same messages re-embedded several times.

Having to sift through such unecessary (and annoying—that’s the negative view…) stuff reminds me that I would rather be sailing…

Bernard
Sunswept - 608