[Public-List] [Racing-List] PSA Moonlight Race - Who is doing this one?

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jun 6 10:21:48 PDT 2016

Information on the PSA Moonlight race is available from PSA
http://www.psasailing.org/#!racing/cee5
The PDF of the race info, also in the Green Book, is attached.
The link to the PDF is http://www.psa sailing.org/#!racing/cee5  (hmm...no
links on mailing list ?  let's see if embedding a space gets around that.
There is a space between "psa" and "sailing" that needs to be removed).

The event is number 12745 at regattanetwork (
http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/12745)

Does not appear that any Alberg 30 racers have signed up at this point.

Jonathan

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Jonathan Adams <laughing_gull at verizon.net>
wrote:

> Can we park the boats at PSA after the race?
> Let me know I need to register but will be there.
> Jonathan197 Laughing Gull

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD