[Public-List] Small batteries and diesels

Jeffrey via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jun 10 15:15:27 PDT 2016

Michael,

Smallest auto group 24 battery? Or a motorsports/motorcycle battery?

Wes, I've seen that article from MainSail. He's a smart guy, but I wonder
if AGM would be ok in my situation.  Price has come way down, not such a
premium any more.  A few years ago in put AGM batteries in my 1967 and 1977
Triumph motorcycles with very primitive charging systems and they've been
great.  One almost never gets used, just sits there. I put the pikes up in
November with a full charge and in the spring the charger tells me they are
still full.  No issues at all so far and I've heard the same from other
motorcycle owners.

jeff

Seagrass. #116
Boothbay Harbor, Maine