[Public-List] Small batteries and diesels

Jeffrey via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Jun 11 03:34:09 PDT 2016

Not much of a premium with AGM motorcycle batteries.  For my bikes, a good
flooded battery is $50 to $60 where the AGM's I bought are $70 or so.

A cheap flooded group 24 auto battery from Walmart is ~ $100 whereas an
Optima AGM Bluetop is $156.

The battery I'd like to try is  this little guy:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003YI1BQ2

Jeff

Seagrass. #116
Boothbay Harbor, Maine