[Public-List] Solar

tmthypk@gmail.com via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Jun 18 09:06:29 PDT 2016

I am doing a little research on solar panels, there is a lot out there! I think, if I figured this our correctly, I want to anticipate at most 50amp/h a day when I am out. What is people experience with this who have gone this route and how big of a panel should I look at, where have you found the best placement, and where or what did you buy? I'll offer a few beers over a conversation, as I much rather prefer talking to people than reclusively searching the Internet from my couch!

Timothy Peek