[Public-List] Re powering my A30

Jason S via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jun 20 10:06:32 PDT 2016

I have a friend who has a Triton, as you know very similar to our A30s, he
put a 6hp on back. It pushed the boat well but....
After a few years I asked him how he like the outboard because I was
considering repowering.  He simply said, my next boat will have a diesel.
So I set out to find a diesel, after 4 or 5 months of searching I found a
low hour Beta 20 for less than a Moyer rebuilt A4. I missed out on a beta
20 on ebay that had a buy it now price of $2500, and it was new in the
crate.
If you search and look around you can find a decent deal on a diesel.
On Jun 20, 2016 12:58 PM, "Gordon Laco via Public-List" <