[Public-List] furling gear and spinnaker halyard

via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jun 24 07:34:08 PDT 2016

When we raced J Bergquist's Calliope with a racing Genoa on the foil, we led the spin halyard around the backside of the port side spreader, to a loop attached to the base of the turnbuckle. We could tension it up after cleaning up upwind. We never rolled the jib during sail changes.

Mike

Michael J. Meinhold
meinhold272 at gmail.com / 301 852 0619