[Public-List] Seeking advice

Kris Coward via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jun 24 20:08:30 PDT 2016

Note that if you drop a heavy tarp over the side of the boat to cover
the outside of the through hull, you'll likely have very little water
actually get into the boat. I mean think of how effectively a simple
plastic shopping bag can clog the engine intake--it's a very similar
principle :P

-K

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/