[Public-List] Seeking advice

Jim Davis via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Jun 25 12:30:52 PDT 2016

Just my 2 cents worth.  I have done the job with the boat in the water and it isn't that exciting, but considering that you may have an original thu-hull fitting I think having the boat hauled is probably a wise choice.  Check the Alberg 30 website for a picture, if it is an original Whitby one you should also replace it.  The small Whitby ones should be replaced in that they are a failure waiting to happen.  As to the pipe threads either tape or plumber's pipe joint compound works.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid