[Public-List] Two Winches on Mast

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jun 27 06:18:35 PDT 2016

Hi All,

Here are mine.  The starboard side might have been factory, the port side,
someone made a pad out of something similar to "starboard" maybe?  It's a
little over size.  I used to make them from teak when I commissioned boats
at the yard.  I only use the port side one once a year to get tension on my
roller jib halyard.  I have since run my spin halyard back to the cockpit.
Drilling and tapping holes in the mast should be no problem at all.  I have
a tap-set if anyone wants to use it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vy4pizb2b2up8up/Mast%20winches.jpg?dl=0

Wes

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 8:21 AM, Daniel Swords via Public-List <