[Public-List] Main Sheet

via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Jun 29 12:43:44 PDT 2016

Wes,
I have one of those blue mesh sheet bags that I attach with three snaps to the bulkhead directly behind the tiller.  I think it came with suction cups but I swapped them out for snaps.  It actually works very well.  A few quick coils of any excessive sheet stuffed in the bag always seem to flay back out when needed without any issues.  As an added bonus, I have Harken fiddle blocks with snap shackles on each block.  When not sailing I unsnap the blocks from the boom and traveler and store them in the bag in a cockpit locker. My main sheet is 18 years old and looks and feels brand new.
Richard Hazlegrove
Quest 433
Mobjack Bay, Va.