[Public-List] 1975 bilge leak

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Mar 1 18:34:46 PST 2016

Hi All,

I've got sand way down at the bottom too. I was trying to clean any gunk out while the motor was out and found sand....I stopped digging with my spoon-on-a- stick after about an hour. At first a thought it was 50 years worth of accumulation from just normal use but maybe not ?..:-)

No liner either...

Wes
#196 Griffin's Faith