[Public-List] Ice Box Rebuild on Alberg 30 Pandora #8, and Gilleleje #505

Jonathan Adams via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Mar 6 16:36:17 PST 2016

Well the  list serve stripped out the address - Here it is again https://alberg30maintenance.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/ice-box-rebuild-on-alberg-30-pandora-8/

      From: Jonathan Adams via Public-List <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>
 To: Alberg 30 Public List -- Open To All <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>
 Sent: Saturday, March 5, 2016 10:44 AM
 Subject: [Public-List] Ice Box Rebuild on Alberg 30 Pandora #8, and Gilleleje #505

As I am pulling together information on my rebuild, I am posting it on my blog. I think you may have seen the pictures, but I have also added the articles here that are interesting to read if you are considering this upgrade.
Thanks to Mike and Brooke for their input and guidance.
Enjoy.

Ice Box Rebuild on Alberg 30 Pandora #8, and Gilleleje #505

|   |
| Ice Box Rebuild on Alberg 30 Pandora #8, and Gilleleje #...The attached information was provided by Brooke, who is just finishing a total rebuild of Pandora. His approach was based on this article which I found interesting.... |
|  |
| View on alberg30maintenance.... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |