[Public-List] What wood....

Bill Woodford via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Mar 10 15:53:24 PST 2016

I have seen Carnival Lady and she really looks good without them.  I know
when my girl is heeled over, I do tend to use the toe rails for keeping my
footing.  I was wondering if the crew on Carnival Lady(or other boats
without the rails) misses the rails with respect to their footing.

Has anyone tried Wes' idea?

Woody
US 11

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 4:50 PM, Wes Gardner via Public-List <