[Public-List] Drying out the keel

Michael Grosh via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Mar 14 05:59:41 PDT 2016

I believe I would want solid assurance long term exposure to alcohol
does not soften GRP, or at the least, expedite whatever chemical process
causes blistering. Playing with organic solvents on an organic
construction just does not seem like a good idea.
It reminds me of an old Sail Magazine article about Polyestermites.
Bottom line, the only solution to the little devils was to encase the
'glass hull in wood for shielding. It was an April issue.

Michael Grosh