[Public-List] Cutless Bearing

picomar1957 via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Mar 14 06:55:26 PDT 2016

Check alberg30 websiteThere is a part number there for bearing Worked for me
Removing cutlass bearing is not difficultBe careful unscrewing housing as not to turn pipe inside remove set screwsUse deep socket to pound out the bearing The bearing is long enough to use just hammer then cut with hacksawSave money for beer and rum

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device-------- Original message --------From: John Boor via Public-List <public-list at lists.alberg30.org> Date: 3/14/2016  8:51 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: bobbohmer at gmail.com, Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all <public-list at lists.alberg30.org> Subject: Re: [Public-List] Cutless Bearing
The set screws are to stop the cutlass bearing from moving, the cooling is
done by the slots down the length of the bearing.  Any good chandlery
should be able to either get one or direct you to a source.

John
passed owner #380