[Public-List] Prop Questions

Bill Woodford via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Mar 16 09:07:24 PDT 2016

Bob,

I think you started this thread, but if I am mistaken forgive me.

US 11 had a Graymarine engine when I bought her and I had a 12 x 6 two
blade RH prop on her that I loved.  The graymarine and the prop pushed the
boat very well; 6 knots was no problem.

I believe I still have the two blade 12 x 6 in my shed.  If you want it,
you can have it.  John was kind enough to give me his 13 x7 when I
repowered with a diesel and I am happy to "pay it forward" to another
Alberger.

I can also attest that the 12 x 6 IS NOT compatible with my Yanmar 2gm
diesel.  It will move the boat at approx. 2 knots and your fellow Albergers
will have a good laugh at your expense. ( I have a hat with a propeller on
it to prove it.)

Woody
US 11

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 10:21 AM, Rod via Public-List <