[Public-List] A Question of Fuel Tanks

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Mar 25 07:48:26 PDT 2016

The end fittings are hooks.  In Constance, #262, the fuel tank is located
in the rear lazarette sitting on a shelf installed by the previous owner.
There is a space beneath the shelf due to the shelf sitting level and the
counter under the shelf sloping downward.  The two hooks are engaged to
each other beneath the shelf.  The hooks have a 180 degree turn that would
fit over a 1" pipe, or so.

Jonathan

Jonathan M Bresler
Alberg 30 #262