[Public-List] A Question of Fuel Tanks

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Mar 24 10:32:06 PDT 2016

So,

I reckon you'll notice as I just have, that from my last couple of posts,
while I am quite willing to make my crew think they're fighting for their
lives against flooding, I'm equally unwilling to take a chance on a fuel
tank which could vent vapour into the boat....

Well I guess we've all got lines we don't cross....

On 2016-03-24, 1:29 PM, "Gordon Laco via Public-List"