[Public-List] Fwd: 1968 Alberg 30 needs to be rescued

via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue May 10 07:15:48 PDT 2016

Righto...I had one rescue boat in my driveway for 3 years until Trish insisted to get rid of it...it's now somewhere in Vermont

Mike Lehman

~~/)~/)~~

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 7:05 AM -0700, "Bill Boyle via Public-List" <public-list at lists.alberg30.org> wrote:

The problem with getting one of these boats is not the boat itself.  Most fix up stuff can be done by someone with moderate skills and a strong back.  The problem is storage.  Most folks don't have a waterfront house to park or a large place to store the boat while working on her.   I think that just getting these boats that need help out there into the community and then let the cards fall.
Bill BoyleSlainte 129