[Public-List] Alberg 30 Value

John Finley via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue May 10 22:22:46 PDT 2016

In a few months I will have owned #199 an even 50 years.  I'm giving some
thought to selling - or donating the boat.  It's like a member of the
family.

The boat is structurally fine and the engine was completely rebuilt about 6
years ago.  Several sails -recent main.  The spinnaker is still usable even
though it's measurements were signed off with Bert Jabin's signature - dated
1967.

She needs new teak on the cockpit seats and the lazerate and a cleaning
inside.  The head holding tank was never installed - still in garage.  All
winches, etc are original.  With just some loving care and elbow grease it
could be very usable - has always been competitive in racing.

The boat is the original design with the solid fiberglass build.

What are the thoughts on the current value of such a A30 ??

John Finley

Bethesda, Md

301-801-5904