[Public-List] Extra stanchions

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed May 11 07:48:35 PDT 2016

Hi All,

Here's a picture of mine.  I use shroud rollers so my lifelines are not
secured to the shrouds.  The upper lifelines run outside the lowers and
inside the uppers.  I keep them a little slack so when I lean on them when
steering, it's comfortable.

Works for me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qcwwbb06iodtcm0/Side%20View.jpg?dl=0

Wes

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 7:55 AM, Bill Newman via Public-List <