[Public-List] How deep a slip?

tmthypk@gmail.com via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed May 11 15:59:06 PDT 2016

I am in the midst of considering places to keep Nevermore. Looking to move it into the Baltimore/Annapolis or Pasadena area later this summer. I have been offered a place on the Magothy where a person has a dock space at their house. I am told at low tide it is about 5 feet. It is a really tempting offer due to the price and everything else in the deal. However something in my inexperienced mind is telling me I really should seek something deeper considering storms and changes in the mean low tide. May I have some experienced thoughts and suggestions please?

Timothy Peek