[Public-List] cockpit locker drains

via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat May 14 09:51:53 PDT 2016

Sorry I didn't see hull #296 at the bottom. There is a small tube. That runs from the forward outboard corner of the sail locker to a hole that is just above the cockpit drain. The tube often cloths and the water overflows into the sail locker. A wire coat hanger may clear the clog.

Mike Lehman

~~/)~/)~~