[Public-List] Through deck connectors

via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri May 20 14:00:42 PDT 2016

Here's is what I have used for the past 15 years and it has worked perfectly...the same one! Never had to replace it and I take the mast down every year.

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/blue-sea-systems--small-cableclam--540740?cm_mmc=PS-_-Google-_-Shopping_PLAs-_-540740&adpos=1o2&creative=54601694764&device=m&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CjwKEAjw6_q5BRCOp-Hj-IfHwncSJABMtDai52DGAEASYf_pL3NyikqH94yUNgpbPnLEyX0Z3ww9GxoCRv3w_wcB

Mike Lehman

~~/)~/)~~