[Public-List] Hull,deck and toenail juncture

Jason S via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun May 22 12:26:03 PDT 2016

On my blog, I have pictures of my Alberg 30 toe rail and an area where it
seperate at bow if anyone want to check it out. I believe that the built a
lip into the hull and just laid the deck on it. That's what it appears on
my boat anyway.

Www.svsalacia.blogspot.com
On May 22, 2016 3:13 PM, "Wes Gardner via Public-List" <