[Public-List] Hull deck joint

George Dinwiddie via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon May 23 13:52:46 PDT 2016

On 5/23/16 2:30 PM, Jonathan Bresler via Public-List wrote:
> That's a horrible thing to see.
> Which boat was it?
> Guessing that it was being parted out before final demolition?

Yes, that was Stranger #135.

The biggest problem with our boats is that they're so sturdy, we think
they're indestructible. But while the hulls will take nearly anything,
the accumulation of neglect can reach the point where the labor cost of
bringing a boat back is more than the monetary value of the boat. Ask
Mike Lehman about the return on bringing back a neglected boat. He's got
experience with rescues.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org