[Public-List] Vanity photo of #439

Bill Boyle via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue May 24 16:14:34 PDT 2016

I have a different take on boat paint.  I've used both Brightsides and Toplac.  Both are good but very expensive.  I've switched over to Rustoleum.  Yup, the rust people.  Turns out that Rustoleum was firsted started as a marine paint company back in the 1800's.  They have all the products for a great job.  I did Slainte's hull in 2014 and it is holding up great.  1/3 the price of the other products.
Alberg 30 Restoration: Wow+

|   |
Alberg 30 Restoration: Wow+
   |   |