[Public-List] Retractable Stay Sail Forstay

via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri May 20 05:30:26 PDT 2016

Harry
I have done this and will be glad to share what I have done. I plan to
take pictures and develop an article for the website to show a way of
doing this. You may contact me directly at dterrell at nmc.edu if you
like.
David 432

	-----------------------------------------From: "Harry Black via
Public-List"

Sent: Thu, 19 May 2016 22:43:31 -0400
Subject: [Public-List] Retractable Stay Sail Forstay

 I am thinking about having a retractable forestay installed in my
Alberg 30 hull number 65 and I'm wondering if anyone has any
experience in doing so, how and where did you strengthen the foredeck
and install an appropriate base for the forestay. Any thoughts would
be much appreciated.

 Harry Black

 Sent from my iPad