[Public-List] Continued Fitment questions on Boom Vang choice

Bill McCoy via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Nov 3 04:08:30 PDT 2016

So Hull 614 is back in the water.  This time in South Carolina.  Photo at link:

[IMG]http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q763/Skeep575/DSC_0479_zpsy8voe1sf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Update discussion threads on Boom Vangs.  I've read the old posts about these.

Questions for the hearty:  1) For the Alberg, is there a consensus on type vang, blocks or rigid styles?  I'm referring to any sort of setup.

2) Garhauer was mentioned as supplying for Albergs specifically.  Is this still the case that they are tuned-in to our design for boom vang fitment?

Thanks all,

skeep

Bill