[Public-List] Continued Fitment questions on Boom Vang choice

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Nov 3 08:58:18 PDT 2016

I have my outhaul run to the cockpit...this has the added benefit of also
acting as a downhaul as the line runs forward from the outer end of the
boom to the underside of the gooseneck, turns down to a block at the base
of the mast and then runs aft.  When tensioning the outhaul, the sliding
gooseneck is also pulled down...I'm sure the racing crowd will look a
little askance at this but hey, it works.... I don't have either a
cunningham or flattening reef...