[Public-List] Mainsail Cover Sourcing

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Nov 7 05:34:45 PST 2016

Bacon's is probably most convenient to you, Skeep, but otherwise you might
consider Triton Sails in Port Credit Ontario.  This is the business which
made sails for Whitby Boatworks as Original Equipment all through the
production years of the company.

Triton is run today by the son of the man who established it... They know
Alberg 30's intimately and made the first suit of sails for all of them.
they still serve the class well.

Cheers -

Gord Laco #426 Surprise

On 2016-11-07, 8:10 AM, "Jay Davenport via Public-List"

 To: Bill
 Sent: Monday, November 7, 2016 7:24 AM

> Subject: Re: [Public-List] Mainsail Cover Sourcing

Try Bacon's in
> Annapolis. They have a display as you walk in the door.  Exactly what you are
> looking for.   Don't know who they source it from but it looks good.

Ps, I
> like the way your old one fits upside down.

Bill BoyleSlainte 129