[Public-List] Southbound ICW trip over

Michael Grosh via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Nov 7 19:15:02 PST 2016

That's an odd size for the wheel. I'm surprised a 13 1/2" wheel fits in the
aperture, certainly the tight fit contributes to vibration. The wheel size
should be stamped on the hub. My 15 hp. Yanmar sports a 12 x 13. It works
pretty good with 2:1 reduction.

Michael Grosh

On Nov 7, 2016 6:15 PM, "Kurt R via Public-List" <