[Public-List] Mainsail Cover Sourcing

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Nov 8 06:38:34 PST 2016

In ordering sails or covers from Triton in Canada for delivery to the
United States what are the special considerations? Duties, tariffs,
customs, cross border shipping, etc. Never done this before and looking to
those that have experience.

Jonathan

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 12:30 AM Michael Nikolich via Public-List <