[Public-List] Mainsail Cover Sourcing

Bill McCoy via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Nov 9 05:35:04 PST 2016

Thanks all.  My interest in these lazy jacks is simply because of my great experience with them aboard my Beneteau 473, where you don't have the luxury of handling your sail flaking when coming to a mooring or you are often shorthanded.  For me, I'm spoiled.  For my Alberg I want to get a stack pack sooner or later so that single-handing, I can maneuver more easily.

I've inquired with Doyle and with Lee Sails who I think will be much cheaper.  So when I get some prices I'll certainly reflect these in a post to you all.

Skeep