[Public-List] storing salon and v-berth cushions

Kris Coward via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Nov 10 14:14:18 PST 2016

I leave mine on board with shrinkwrap, but then I'm still living on the
boat through the winter, am heating the cabin, and the shrinkwrap is
quite adequately ventilated (even to run the LPG cooking appliances
without presenting a significant CO poisoning risk).

-K

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/