[Public-List] Stephen Gwyn Water Tank follow-on question

Bill McCoy via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Nov 11 03:53:35 PST 2016

About a year ago you posted your fabulous work for the water tank on the site. One question regarding the tank in general:  Have you any information for those of us who may wish to clean our Aluminum tanks, vis-a-vis products to use which are effective in eliminating the "sand" of the insides etc.?

I've investigated mine and took photos to see that despite this "sand" which I'm told is due to deterioration, it does not leak and is quite serviceable for a washing water tho not potable.

Skeep